- finish planning my schedule, so I can register for classes while in London
- look up other things to do in Cork besides Blarney Castle
- upload my creative writing journal to Workspace
- make a list of the last-minute things I have to pack tomorrow morning (phone, alarm clock, pajamas, birth control pills, bathing suit, moisturizer...)
- take my garbage out
- write Dia a note
- a thousand more things that I'm forgetting right now
And if I were really good, I would have:
- finished my ENTIRE creative writing journal, not just three entries
- printed the Pine Rush application, filled it out, found an envelope, and mailed it
- done all this stuff earlier today, while I was watching movies and reading books.
See you all on Tuesday the 25th.