:: eye of the storm ::


About Me

A 27-year-old PA student who wants to visit all seven continents, write a book, work at a pediatric clinic in Africa, and basically meet as many of the world's challenges as possible.

View my complete profile

current mood:
current mood

Life List

(already accomplished)

Become a PA

Visit all 7 continents

Take a SwimTrek trip

Bike through Western Europe

Raft the Grand Canyon

Improve my Spanish proficiency

Go on safari in Africa

Trace my roots at Ellis Island

Vacation in Hawaii

Work on a hospital ship in a Third World country

Celebrate New Year's in Times Square

Visit all 50 states (29 to go: AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, ND, OK, OR, RI, SD, TX, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI, WY)

See the ruins at Pompeii

Swim in Capri's Blue Grotto

Tour Mt. Vesuvius

Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain

Tour the Colosseum

Visit the D-Day beaches

See the Mona Lisa

Visit the palace at Versailles

See the Acropolis and Parthenon

See the Egyptian pyramids

Hike the Inca Trail

Walk El Camino Santiago

Take an Alaskan cruise

View the Taj Mahal at sunrise

Hike Table Mountain in South Africa

Climb through the Amazon canopy

Walk at least part of the Great Wall of China

Get laser hair removal

Learn to surf, ski, and snowboard

Learn to drive a stick-shift

Learn to play the piano

Go on a tropical cruise

Ride horseback on the beach

Ride in a hot air balloon

Get tickets to the Olympics

Go to adult Space Camp

Witness a shuttle launch from up close

Build a full-sized snowman

Sew a quilt out of my old race T-shirts

Update and continue my Life Scrapbook

Become the oldest person to ever do the River Run

Live to be a happy, healthy 100 years old - at least!

(unlikely dreams)

dinsdag 19 oktober 2004

A Bunch of Random Things:

Why will the Gator1 card balance site not work?

To Vicki, my astronomy teacher: Please have your baby exactly four days late, so that we will not have to take our exam on Tuesday.

I got lost in Norman Hall yesterday and therefore could not do my teaching observation. Meridith, I know you must think I am the biggest non-freshman ditz to ever walk the campus, but could you please e-mail me back and tell me that tomorrow is okay too?

I have to come up with an idea for a TESL activity that I would do if I were a real teacher, and then do it with our class. Others have done Mad Libs, logic puzzles with vocabulary, and giving-directions activities. Anyone have any ideas for me?

Fifteen days until Bush gets his @$$ knocked out of office... at least, if this campus and my family have anything to say about it.

I want it to be Friday - right now. One, so I can go back to the financial aid office and rip into them for STILL not paying me, and two, so that I can go pick up my lovely check from work, fattened up by the addition of that extra day they tried to stiff from me last time.

The Jags meet up with the Colts again on Sunday... this is a big one...

And on Monday I get to register for Spring classes. Oh, the wonderful skipping of LIN 3201 that will be done...

And... 23 days to Jess's new eyes. :)

My Stuff

Blogs I Read

Blogging Since 2003


Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog

Powered by Blogger